MVP-50P Engine Monitor
(usd) 5,817.00 – (usd) 7,167.00
The MVP-50P incorporates a 5.7” sunlight-readable display. Accurately monitor dozens of engine and system parameters in one location.
$600 Spirit of Oshkosh Mail in Rebate valid from July 1st – August 10th
Large High-Resolution Display
- The MVP-50P incorporates a 5.7” sunlight-readable display.
- Accurately monitor dozens of engine and system parameters in one location.
- MVP-50P mounts flush with the panel, creating a clean panel look and feel.
- An Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs. Only 2 wires run to the back of the instrument.
Designed and Built in the USA
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Accurate, dependable, and easy to use.
Data Recording of Every Flight
- All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second.
- Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored, downloaded via a USB port.
MVP-50P Main Screen
The System Screen is intended to display system functions and the configuration of the aircraft.
Flight Data Screens
- Set default tank full levels for quick resets when adding fuel
- Auto-adjust K Factor
- Fuel Level Data displays fuel level in each of the tanks
- Fuel Flow Data is calibrated with the K Factor
- GPS syncing assists with fuel remaining until next waypoint
- Fuel reserve information assists the pilot with calculating critical fuel levels
- Features up, down, and flight timers
Clock and Hour Meters
- Displays the current date, local time, zulu time, tach time, and engine hours
Weight and Balance
- Assists pilots with performing the weight and balance calculation for the aircraft
- Create checklists for any procedure, such as takeoffs, landings, and emergencies
- Store up to 100 unique, programmable checklists
- Flight Log – Records the date, start time, flight number, and flight time for each flight
- Max Log – Records maximum values reached for a pre-set number of functions during the flight, storing up to 500 flights
- Min Log – Records the minimum values for a pre-set number of functions
- Start Log – Records each engine start, the date, flight number, minimum bus voltage, start time
Gen Info and Flight Notes
- Create and store up to 50 custom flight plans and 50 general information screens
- Each flight plan may include distances, fuel requirements, estimated flight times
- General information notes may include items to remember such as VFR weather minimums or general airport guidelines